Thursday, July 29, 2010

Digital Scrapbooking


Recently, I ordered myself a Wacom Bamboo Craft with my Assciated Content income.  It came last night, and man, is it awesome!

It came bundled with Photoshop Essentials, and some extra scrapbooking packs.  I used one of the sets to put together this little page to try it out and explore photoshop a little, since I've never used it.

Digital scrapbooking will be a fun thing to try, but I mostly bought it for illustrating tshirts and drawing embroidery designs and designing printables for my etsy shop.  I really looking forward to getting into those more advanced kind of things!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

2 comments:

Mrs. Mordecai said...

Fun! I do digital scrapbooking on and off (on right now after a long break). I have so much catching up to do. Have fun!

Bethany said...

It was really fun. I can see why digital scrapbooking is popular. It was much more managable, space wise, than the paper kind!

Do you put your finished pages on your blog ever? It's so fun to see other people's layouts. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails