Wednesday, September 22, 2010

A few weeks ago, we got to go to a really fun family day event at Purina Farms.  They had these great dogs demonstrating herding with a cute little flock of ducks.  I was amazed at their concentration!

I'm using an older pic in today's post because nothing very fun has been going on around here.  I've been sick with a bladder infection/uti/maybe kidney stones thing, and I had to go to the dr for the 2nd time in 2 weeks yesterday. And now I'm starting my second round of antibiotics.

So, I'm stuck on the couch and there hasn't been much baking or gardening able to happen.  I have been working on my lacey raspberry colored sweater and I've made a ton of progress.  But honestly, that wouldn't make a very good photo, because they'd probably look the same as the couple I posted a couple of weeks ago.  I am ready to start the bottom ribbing today, so maybe I'll have a good progress picture to post of that tomorrow or Friday.

In the meantime, I'm drinking tons of water, getting lots of rest, and enjoying the fall premieres of my favorite shows.  I hope I get better soon, I'm so sick of fevers and backpain!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

3 comments:

Mrs. Mordecai said...

Ugh, I'm sorry you're so sick! Take care of yourself, and I hope you're feeling better soon. I hope you enjoy your downtime at least a bit.

Worknprogress said...

Oh no! I hope you are feeling better soon. I'll put you up at the top of the daily prayer list.

Happy knitting. :)

Bethany said...

Thanks ladies. It seems like it's been a sickly couple of months for me. I almost hesitate to post about it, since being sick is not a fun topic!

Oh well, sometimes that happens, where you just can't seem to shake something, or things happen one after the other. I sure do appreciate your kind thoughts though. Thank you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails