Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Windy, Windy, Windy Day

Like my pumpkin?  It only looked this good for about six hours.  Now the cat's all collapsed in and it's just a big open spot.  Oh well, next year I'm skipping the stencils and going with a face. Best just to keep it classic.

So, it's crazy windy today.  As in, it feels like the roof is lifting off and the windows are rattling windy.  The cats have retreated under the beds, into the closet, and into the shower.  I'm starting to wonder if they know something I don't.  Pickles likes to follow me around trying to get me to sit down so she can have a lap to glue herself onto.

Is it sad that the cats have worse anxiety than I do?

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

Mrs. Mordecai said...

That's a cute pumpkin! It's pretty windy here today too, although I'm not worried for my house or anything!

Related Posts with Thumbnails