Thursday, December 02, 2010

A Big Christmas Surprise

While we were completing construction on the new chicken coop, we bought a sawzall for some certan tasks that made it so much easier.  Ben decided that that would be his Christmas present budget, and no amount of arguing would change his mind on the matter. (I like to give presents!)

So, I set to brainstorming gifts that I could give that would fit the criteria of $free$.

This is the first one I came up with.  We haven't been able to park in the garage since... well, I don't remember ever parking in the garage since we moved here.

I've been sorting and cleaning it a bit at a time, here and there, but since he had to be away last night, I decided to do a big push yesterday and today to get it all cleared and ready for the car.

I won't be able to save this surprise for Christmas, but I think he'll like all the more for being early!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails