Thursday, December 16, 2010

Six Pack Gift Baskets

I was searching around earlier this week for something to use as a container for the goodie baskets we put together for the neighbors.  I didn't want to buy some cheap plastic thing that they'd really probably see as clutter, but the gift budget just isn't large enough for a nice $10 basket X 4 neighbors either.

Then I saw my solution!  Ben had a empty six pack holder on the cupboard and I saw how nicely that would work to hold a collection of different treats.

I painted them up, designed some new labels, an ta-daa!  Recycled gift baskets with a cute sort of look, and no extra clutter that was made in China. 

I'm feeling very accomplished today, now that I have them all put together.  Now for the fun of delivering them!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

2 comments:

Mrs. Mordecai said...

That is so cute. What a fabulous idea!

Alison said...

cute idea, but it also shows what a drinking problem you have :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails