Friday, April 01, 2011

A is for Alphabet


I've signed up for a blogging challenge lasting the month of April, in which every day (except Sundays) the participants make a post inspired by each letter of the alphabet.

I personally love the alphabet.  I know that's an odd statement, but there's just something about letters and text graphically that really appeal to me.  I love to write.  I really enjoy organizing things alphabetically.  Weird, but once I started thinking about it, an alphabet challenge seemed like a great one for me to try.

And let's face it.  The blog needs some livening up.  So a new challenge with daily posting it is.  Who's looking forward to daily posting?  I know I am!  Sometimes (often) I really need some limits and strictures to really open up my creativity.

If you'd like to visit some of the other bloggers participating in the challenge, there is a widget in the right sidebar under my regular blog roll that'll allow you to visit their blogs as well.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

3 comments:

Marie Anne said...

I love letters too! How can you be a writer or someone who loves to read and not, right?

Mrs. Mordecai said...

I'll be looking forward to hearing more from you!

Shannon Lawrence said...

Good luck with the challenge! I'm looking forward to getting some blogging/writing mojo from it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails