Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Postponed!

Argh! I can't believe I forgot to post "P" yesterday.  I mentioned to Ben at dinner that I had to do that, and he joked that I could just do it today and call it "postponed".  Well, I completely forgot about posting soon after that when tornado warnings sent us to spend the evening in the closet, so I'm stealing his idea.

Luckily, no tornados came through and I don't see much damage from the big storms and hail we did get. Hope all you are staying safe in these spring storms!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

4 comments:

M Pax said...

lol Funny and very fitting. Nice bumping into you :D

Boo Textiles said...

I can't imagine what it's like to have a tornado warning. That'a so scary to me. What do you mean by your closet? How big is that? x

Bethany said...

It's not really that big a deal. They used to only elevate a "watch" to a "warning" if one was spotted, but now it seems like the tornado warnings are pretty common when the conditions are right for one to develop. You're supposed to take cover in a safe place during a tornado warning. They say the safe places are basements, storm cellars and interior rooms away from windows. Our master suite closet is the closest thing to an interior room that we have. It's actaully really big for a closet, because it's a walk in closet and also the laundry room. I use it for our clothes as well as extra kitchen storage. Hanging out in there isn't really uncomfortable at all. Maybe a tad boring, but not if we both have good books to read!

nutschell said...

so glad you guys didn't get hit by those crazy tornadoes.
Great meeting you through the A-Z!

nutschell
www.thewritingnut.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails