Thursday, April 21, 2011

Ready!

I'm having company this weekend! My mom, dad, big. brother, and SIL are all coming for Easter.  I'm very excited because we haven't had anyone come visit for a year, and I love it when my family visits.

Our house isn't exactly equipped for six people at once, though, so I've been cleaning the usual hiding places. You know, the parts of the house that usually have the junk stashed away when people come over so the rest of the house looks pristine? Well, I had to organize for real this time, because those places will have people sleeping in them this weekend!

It's good to have things sorted and organized, especially upstairs in the storage area.  Yesterday I got all the canning jars, holiday decorations, wrapping paper, out of season clothes, etc all sorted and stored away where they belong!

So, I'm ready for my company to come, and excited to spend the weekend with them all!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

4 comments:

Sylvia Ney said...

I really like the logos you designed. I'm glad I found your blog. I'm stopping by from the A to Z challenge and I look forward to visiting again.

Angela Felsted said...

I hope you have a good time with your family.

Worknprogress said...

Anxious to hear if you and your family made it through the tornado okay. Hopefully it didn't effect any travel plans.

Happy Easter!
hoping all is well,
Whit

Jeffrey Beesler said...

Family is definitely important. Of course, sometimes it's hard to appreciate that fact. Thanks for sharing, and it's a pleasure to meet you via the A-Z Challenge!

Related Posts with Thumbnails