Monday, August 01, 2011

Getting Serious

Ben and I are looking into personal trainers.  We've talked it over and decided that, if we find one we can afford and we like, working with a trainer for some sort of boot camp/jump start program for a few months (at least) will be a real advantage for us both.

I'm voting for joining the health club with the pool and classes and attached spa, but I think he wants to work with the woman that has her own studio space and gives private training.  I'll admit, that's appealing to me as well, so I'm hoping maybe we could do both.  As in, first a start up program with the private trainer, then maybe get a gym membership later.  The private trainer is also a nutritionist, so I think she might offer a lot of services we can use.

We're going to be meeting with some of our options in the coming week, and hopefully make a decision soon.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

2 comments:

Louellen said...

A trainer is awesome! Especially once they teach you HOW to use the equipment, then you can start working on your own. We have one in town, but due to some different issues of mine, I'm going to try some at home things.. Yoga is my next step. :D

Bethany said...

I'm looking forward to meeting with some and doing some workouts. I've heard it can really make a big difference in effectiveness and motivation.

Related Posts with Thumbnails