Thursday, August 04, 2011

Pumpkin Whoopie Pies

I mentioned to Ben yesterday evening that I was planning to make some more power bars and snacks today, and he got very excited with the possibility of my reinstating Baking Day Thursday.

Very long time readers will remember that years ago, when we lived in AZ every Thurday was Baking Day.  I got out of the habit when we moved here.

Ben was so excited by the thought, I officially reinstated Baking Day. So it is written, so it will be done.

Today, I was going to make date larabars, but I broke the food processor grinding dates.  Ben had also requested something pumpkin, so I made these pumpkin whoopie pies. They're way too rich for us to have the whole batch in one weekend, so I'm going to experiment with how well they freeze.

I haven't had one yet, but the crumbs are pretty yummy!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

Louellen said...

That sounds sooo good! :D Yum!

Related Posts with Thumbnails